Homecare in Farmington, Connecticut
Unity Home Care LLC is a leading provider of homecare in Farmington, Connecticut offering its services in as many areas as Hartford County, Middlesex County, Tolland County, Newhaven County, Fairfield County, and certain areas in Litchfield County.
Our services are addressed especially to the elderly who have difficulty independent mobility. We also cater to individuals who are disabled or home bound and need constant companionship. While our services will be tailored exclusively for each patient, our range of services spans a wide set of needs. We could also serve those that are chronically ill or recovering from a recent major surgical procedure.
Benefits of Home Care
Will Home Care be the most beneficial choice for you or your family member? When it’s the health of your loved ones on the line, you want to choose the best option. Unity Home Care LLC will provide you with the guidance, resources, and even a free in-home assessment to determine whether Home Care suits your health care needs.
In general, these are the benefits that many families across America have gained from Home Care:
- Less costly alternative to long-term nursing home admission
- Reducing the chances of re-hospitalization after being discharged
- Structured continuity of care after a surgical procedure
- Availability of home care staff at flexible schedules (round-the-clock, hourly, or intermittent)
- Possibility to continue your treatment in a home setting
- Staying at home close to your family is now achievable despite old age, or declining independence due to injury or illness
With Home Care, your physician’s instructions for your recovery or treatment are followed more accurately because professionals such as nurses and nursing assistants supervise your health management.
Our staff is extensively experienced, knowledgeable, and very compassionate. Know more about our services on our Services page. Or, you can give us a call at 860-674-8900. We would love to hear from you soon!